Bears in the Backyard

Cubs climbing a tree in the backyard
This is what I saw in the backyard of my home one summer day in June a few years back.  It's a Mama Bear and her baby cubs.  Yes, it can be exciting living in Steamboat Springs.  They finally left...and no one was harmed...including the bears.


Peek-a-boo
Mama Bear looking inside my home




I'm a realtor at Keller Williams Realty, and I have shown a lot of properties over the years.  Thankfully, I have only seen these creatures at MY home....and it was just this once.  But it did make for some great pictures!





She seems to be enjoying herself.  I did clean my patio after their visit.













Mama Bear drinking from the hummingbird feeder














      
     
Well, glad she didn't have to go away thirsty. I always like to be a good hostess.

When I lived in Alabama, we use to complain about the mosquitoes.  I'm going to need more than a "bug zapper" to keep these critters away.


Bye Bye Black Bears

For more information on listing or buying real estate in Steamboat Springs contact Joan at Keller Williams Steamboat Realty 970-846-8619.
Go to STEAMBOAT BROKER'S WEBSITE to search listings.

Feel free to share any of my blogs as long as you include a link back to me.  Thanks!

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog