Roll Tide!

Baby Bama Fan...ROLL TIDE!



I know that everyone in Steamboat Springs is NOT an Alabama Football Fan...but I sure am.  And my daughter enjoys wearing the manditory cheerleader outfit that comes in the mail every football season.  She has grown out of all the outfits I can find online, so this year she will be getting a spirit jersey.  (They grow up so fast)

My paternal grandparents, dad, and sisters all attended the University of Alabama.  My dad had season tickets to the football games while I was growing up.  There is something special about going to a SEC college football game.  I hope I get to take my daughter to a game one day.

But until then, we will enjoy as many games as possible on TV...while wearing our crimson and white.  Roll Tide!

And if you are wondering what the Crimson Tide Football Schedule looks like this year, here you go!


Saturday,  Aug 30
vs. West Virginia
Saturday,  Sep 6
vs. Florida Atlantic
Saturday,  Sep 13
vs. Southern Miss
Saturday,  Sep 20
vs. Florida
Saturday,  Oct 4
@ Ole Miss
Saturday,  Oct 11
@ Arkansas
Saturday,  Oct 18
vs. Texas A&M
Saturday,  Oct 25
@ Tennessee
Saturday,  Nov 8
@ LSU
Saturday,  Nov 15
vs.  Mississippi State
Saturday,  Nov 22
vs.  Western Carolina
Saturday,  Nov 29
vs.  Auburn




And if you are looking for a Realtor in Steamboat Springs, give me a call, y'all!....even during the game! I love Alabama, but I am so glad that I made Steamboat Springs my home. And I would love to help you find a home in Steamboat.

Here's a little bit about how I became a Realtor in Steamboat Springs:
Born and raised in the deep South, Joan never thought she'd find a better place to live. She was so wrong. After earning a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama in Marketing and English, she began her travels West. When she arrived in Steamboat Springs, twenty years ago, everything in her perspective changed. The beautiful scenery and friendly, inviting people made leaving Steamboat impossible. So Joan began her life here in the Yampa Valley. She's now married and raising their beautiful daughter, Taylor, now 9 years old. Their Steamboat summers are filled with hiking, biking, and enjoying outdoor concerts and their winters are all about enjoying the Steamboat ski mountain and its famed champagne powder.

Joan has been in the hospitality business since the day she stepped foot in Steamboat. She managed an extremely busy restaurant for several years - taking the high volume in stride with her Southern ease and Steamboat smile. She worked for the Steamboat Ski Resort in several hospitality capacities always making visitors anxious to return again and again to Steamboat because of the warm welcome Joan always extends.

Joan turned her career towards the real estate industry several years ago, weathered the economic downturn, and continues to grow her expertise and experience with each new year. Her unmatched abilities of truly listening to a customers' needs in a rapidly changing market, while also taking care of them in her true Southern style, make the Steamboat real estate industry the perfect fit. Joan enjoys working as one of the real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty in Steamboat Springs.


Your Southern-Style Steamboat Broker at Keller Williams Steamboat Realty





Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog