School Starts in Steamboat Springs

School started back today in Steamboat Springs.  We've had a really great summer highlighted with a trip to Italy with the family to celebrate my mother-in-law's 80th birthday.  

The elementary school system in Steamboat is amazing.  I have no complaints....except that maybe the school years are passing by too fast.  Take a look at the last four years of "First Day of School" pictures.






Well, I'm tearing up a little now so I'll keep this blog short.  I hope all of you that are sending your children to school this year have a great year.

And if you are looking for a home in Steamboat Springs, Give Me a Call, Y'all!
You can click the picture below to go directly to my website.  I can help you with all your real estate needs.



Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog