Halloween in Steamboat Springs



Do you love Halloween like I do? If so, I know you are looking forward to October in Steamboat Springs!

The haunted tour of the Crawford mansion in on Saturday, Oct. 25th at 1184 Crawford Ave.

This home of one of the founding families of Steamboat Springs stands on a hill and has overlooked the town for 120 years.






Get ready to hear spooky stories from "ghosts" inside the home. This tour is only for ONE night. There are four tours. The tour times are at 4:00, 5:30, 7:00, and 8:30 p.m. Don't forget to make reservations; they are required.

The Halloween Stroll is on the following weekend, Friday, October 31st. It takes place form 5:00 - 7:00 pm in downtown Steamboat.



Be sure to wear your Halloween costume! It's not REQUIRED...but don't tell my husband!  It's a lot of fun for children...and adults. The merchants of downtown have been hosting this for more than 30 years. I look forward to it every year. They close off downtown from all traffic during the Halloween Stroll.

I enjoy dressing up with my family and visiting with my friends. It's always a great time in Steamboat!

I know this blog may be a little early...it is still September.  But I'm already deciding on this years' costumes.  Isn't everybody?

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat Broker

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog