Thanksgiving...Christmas Tree Hunting....and an Iron Bowl Victory!

A girl and her best friend
  
Thanksgiving Meal

 I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time visiting and eating with friends on Thanksgiving day.

After Thanksgiving we like to hunt for our Christmas tree and decorate for the holidays.  I think we found the perfect tree this year!  I love the holidays and enjoy getting ready for Santa's visit to our home.

Our Christmas Tree



Saturday night we watched the Iron Bowl...what a nail biter!!  What an exciting game!  Roll Tide!  Looking forward to watching my team play in the first Football Playoffs.

I guess you can tell by the pictures that we've already had lots of snow.  It's great to always know that you are going to have a white Christmas.  It's beautiful in Steamboat Springs.

Let me know if I can help with any of your real estate needs in Steamboat.  Here's a link to my Keller Williams Integrity Real Estate Website.

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat Broker




Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog