Summer in Steamboat 2015

Wow!  This has been a really busy summer and it seems like it has flown by!  I have been extremely busy at Keller Williams Realty and I am so thankful for all my great clients.  I have not had much time to blog though, so I thought I would take a moment to share some pictures of some of the fun things my family and I have had the opportunity to enjoy this summer.




First of all, this happened!  My daughter really wanted to turn part of her hair blue.  So at the end of the last school year I decided why not!  So we found some TEMPORARY hair dye and she was thrilled.  It washed out pretty quickly so it was a win-win for everyone



My family enjoyed a much needed vacation with friends.  I love Steamboat Springs, but I am a Southern Girl....so I need an occasional beach trip.  We had a great time in Mexico.  The beaches were beautiful.  And if you notice, I sported my Crimson Tide cap to the beaches.  Roll Tide!



Keller Williams Steamboat Real EstateSteamboat Springs Realtor


 My daughter spent a lot of time riding this summer.  This is one of her favorite activities...and there are lots to choose from in Steamboat.  She competed in the Cayuse Classic and brought home a ribbon.  She was thrilled and mom was proud.  She loves animals!  And I think she looks so cute in her riding outfit!

Keller Williams Steamboat Springs Realtor
 All of you parents should be able to relate to this picture of me on the right.  I'm waiting and watching!  Don't we spend a lot of our time doing this.  And isn't it great!

I have enjoyed every minute of the summer and I am a little sad to see it go.  But you know what the end of summer means....that's right...football season!

I hope you have all enjoyed your summer.  And if you are looking for a Realtor in Steamboat Springs, I hope you will give me a call.

Steamboat Springs Broker
Joan Connelly

Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat Broker

Keller Williams Integrity Realty

Give Me a Call, Y'all!

970-846-8619

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog