Guess who has a new office???

Well, so far 2016 has started out with a bang!

Joan Connelly
Joan and her husband, Gary
First...ROLL TIDE!  I don't know if anyone was watching the National Championship game last night, but it was a nail biter!  Clemson played a great game!  They have an amazing team and quarterback, but I am an Alabama girl through and through.  I am a proud alum of the University of Alabama!

Next...guess who got a new office?  Me!

Keller Williams business center closed in January but I stayed on as a Keller Williams broker.  I am now the only Keller Williams broker living in Steamboat Springs.  How could I even think of leaving such an amazing company like KW...I couldn't!

My new office is located at 732 Lincoln Avenue in Steamboat Springs, Co.

You can reach me by phone at 970-846-8619 or you can email me at JoanConnelly@KW.com or JoanConnelly@hotmail.com

I am so excited about 2016.  I hope I can help you with ANY of your real estate needs.




Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog