Cayuse Classic Steamboat Springs

As a Realtor at Keller Williams Integrity in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, I stay busy!  I love it though!  I really enjoy working with my clients.  Some of the best people in the world live in Steamboat Springs.

The hours can be long because I work hard to make sure I find my clients the home they have been wanting.  I like to be sure and know what my client is looking for before I begin the search, and that keeps my clients from having to spend endless hours looking at homes that would not be a match.

But I do take off sometimes and when I do, it is usually to attend one of my daughter's MANY events.  Parents, can you relate?

This is her at the Cayuse Classic.  She gave it her all!  She always does.  And she came home with quite a few ribbons.

















If you are looking for a Realtor in Steamboat Springs that will work hard and smart for you, give me a call!  970.846.8619




Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog