Real Estate Blogging Ideas

Although I have been a Realtor for years, I am fairly new at blogging.  I use blogging so that potential clients can get to know a little about me.  I feel like this makes them more comfortable.

I have blogged about many things:  my daughter, Steamboat Springs, Real Estate News, decorating ideas, etc.  And I do feel like blogging has helped me as a real estate broker.

So if you are a Realtor in need of some blogging ideas, here are a few:

1.  Your town.  As a Realtor, you should know it better than anyone.  Share what makes it special to you.

2.  Housing styles.

3.  Market statistics - Keller Williams makes this easy because of their monthly video with marketing news about real estate.

4.  Share pictures of your town.  That's one of my favorite blogging ideas.  Of course, Steamboat Springs is beautiful.

5.  Ideas on staging a home.

6.  Family activities....especially in your town.  I also like to blog about events going on in Steamboat.

7.  Real Estate News:  interest rates, mortgage news, first-time home buyer programs

8.  Foreclosures - how to buy and sell

9.  What to look for on your final walk through

10.  Commercial Properties in your area.

Of course this list is far from complete.  But I hope it helps you if you are considering blogging as a Realtor.

And if you need a Realtor in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, I hope you will give me a call at 970-846-8619.  I will glad to assist you with all your real estate needs.

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog