Family Weekend Fun in Steamboat Springs


We get some of the best snow in the country in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.  
I am so thankful that I got to enjoy some of that white powder last week with my husband and daughter.


The first day, we went snowmobiling at 
Hahn's Peak Roadhouse.  It was so much fun! 

They really run a great place and I highly recommend visiting
it whenever you are in Steamboat. Our guide 
was terrific.  He even took some of these pictures.

Afterwards, we enjoyed dinner in their restaurant.  I was so 
hungry and everything was delicious.  

I can't wait till our next visit out there.  
It was fun for the whole family, including our dog.

The next day we spent the afternoon tubing.  
Steamboat Springs Realtor

My daughter just loved it!  This was her first time tubing and she did not want to leave.  That evening we relaxed in the Steamboat hot springs.  I didn't want to leave there!

I really enjoyed my weekend.  Steamboat is such a great place to live.

If you are looking for a Realtor in Steamboat Springs, I would love to help you.  

Please give me a call at (970) 846-8619 or you can reach me by email at joanconnelly@kw.com.

Check out STEAMBOAT BROKER'S WEBSITE  for more helpful information about Steamboat Springs properties.








Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog