Real Estate News

Mortgage applications changed course last week and went up 5 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis. This is according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's newest report.  This is good news for those looking to sell their home, especially since mortgage interest rates have risen.

If you are looking to sell your home, I would love to list it.  

I have been in the real estate industry for many years.  Whether you are buying or selling a property in Steamboat, I can take away all the stress, worry, and (most importantly) the work from you so that you can feel completely at ease and actually enjoy the process.  Nothing gives me more joy than to see one of my clients happily settling into a perfectly matched new home or feel the success of selling a current one.

I love this wonderful Steamboat community and would love to help you find a home here!

So what are you waiting for?  Give Me A Call, Y'all!

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat Springs Realtor at Keller Williams

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog