What is your home worth? Let Joan Connelly at Keller Williams help you find out!

There are many factors in determining your homes market value....MANY.  To name just a few:  the condition of your home, the number of people wanting to buy in your neighborhood (area),  the size of your home, curb appeal, the economy, the price that other homes in your area are selling for...and the list goes on.

It can be confusing.
Homes for Sale in Steamboat Springs


So how can you decide what to price your home at when selling?

I think this is one of the most important things that a Realtor can help you with when you are ready to sell your home.  A local Realtor should know the answers to questions like:  How much did the house across the road sell for?  And would doing some home updates be worth it before I put my home on the market?  What about all these great pictures of my children, should I leave them out when people come to see my home?

If you are looking to sell your home in Steamboat Springs, I hope you will give me a call.

Here is my website:  JOAN'S KELLER WILLIAMS STEAMBOAT SPRINGS REALTOR WEBSITE

And here is a handy tool to begin determining your home's market value:  WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH?  You can get a free comparative market analysis of your home's value.  I love sharing this knowledge of Steamboat with my clients.

I hope you will let me help you when you decide to sell your home....or when you are ready to buy.

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog