Top 20 Best Small Towns to Visit in 2014



It's no surprise to me that Steamboat Springs ranked in the TOP 20 BEST SMALL TOWNS TO VISIT IN 2014!

Besides our famous dry snow, we are known for our summer music festivals.

Lee Ann Womack tweeted "I can't believe all the talent on that mountain,"after her January appearance at MusicFest in Steamboat Springs.

And did I mention our rodeo?

Steamboat Springs is proud of its cowboy past. Every summer there is a rodeo that is enjoyed by the children and adults.


Steamboat Rodeo 2013

But don't just take my word for how great our small town is!

Check out the link to Smithsonian.com and see why they think my home town is worth a visit.  And if you decide you want to stay, I would love to be the realtor that helps you find your new home.  You can find me at Keller Williams Realty, so "Give Me a Call, Y'all!"

 Check out STEAMBOAT BROKER'S WEBSITE to search listings.

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog