The Nutcracker ~ Past and Present

Taylor - Mouse on far left

After many practices, I watched my daughter perform as a mouse in The Nutcracker last night.  I was so proud of her.  She really worked hard and it showed.

She has performed in several performances of The Nutcracker in the last few years.  I wanted to share a few pictures with you of this year and the years past.

My daughter is growing up so fast.  I'm going to miss times like these.  She has taken ballet for several years but this year she chose to try hip-hop.  And she loves it!



Taylor as a Soldier

My Angel




 If you are looking for a home in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, then GIVE ME A CALL Y'ALL!  I am YOUR SOUTHERN-STYLE STEAMBOAT BROKER at Keller Williams Realty.

Joan Connelly - Your "Southern-Style" Steamboat REALTOR® at Keller Williams Realty

Popular Posts

More Ways to Share My Blog